Plast Eurasia Fair 2018
We will be at Hall 12 / Stand 1236 B at PlastEurasia Fair, 5 – 8 December 2018.Read More >
Vitel is the trade name for Bostik co-polyester resins mainly used as heat sealable coatings and laminating adhesives.
- This is a high performance product range of thermoplastic, high molecular weight, linear saturated co-polyesters.
- They are extremely versatile offering a good balance of properties from low temperature flexibility to high temperature resistance.
- They exhibit exceptional adhesion properties on PET films which made them widely used in the flexible packaging industry and various other industrial applications.
- FDA compliance for various US and European food contact regulations
- Specific adhesion
- Good abrasion resistance
- Various heat resistances
- Good chemical resistance
- Good UV stability
- High electrical resistivity
- High optical performances