Plast Eurasia Fair 2018
We will be at Hall 12 / Stand 1236 B at PlastEurasia Fair, 5 – 8 December 2018.Read More >
Grace Davison Materials & Packaging Technologies has reinforced its ongoing commitment to the rigid packaging marketplace with the addition of the complete Sistiagaportfolio of coatings for
Sistiaga products have satisfied customers around the world for over 40 years. Grace capitalizes on this technology to meet the needs of fast-growing segments such as aluminum bottles and aluminum aerosols.
- Internal coatings for aerosols and bottle-cans: Our solvent-based internal coatings function to preserve the integrity of aluminum containers by protecting the aluminum from corrosive impact.
- Basecoats for aerosols and bottle-cans: Sistiaga products allow customers to take full advantage of aluminum containers for high-impact graphics and colors. Our highly decorative and versatile basecoats provide a fundamental foundation to support inks and varnishes.
- Internal coatings for collapsible tubes: Our sprayed-applied internal coatings for collapsible tubes have demonstrated their effectiveness when in contact with the most aggressive ammonia-based cosmetic products.
- Basecoats for collapsible tubes: As with our basecoat line for cans, the basecoats for collapsible tubes play a critical role as a foundation and support for inks and varnishes.
- Overprint varnishes: Sistiaga’s broad range of polyester-based overprint varnishes for cans and tubes provides the final layer of protection to your customer’s brand image. Varnishes not only play a fundamental role as sheen scratch protection, but also have a major influence over the final color achieved by ink systems.